Understanding the basics in pool care can get help you between visits from Vistancia Pool Care. So, where do we start? There are about 5 categories when it comes to pool care:
1. Circulation- Healthy water is kept by moving the water around in your pool. This is done by the pump that circulates water through the filtration system and back into the pool.
2. Filtration- Vistancia pool care helps follow regular filter maintenance to help remove dirt and debri from your swimming pool.
3. Cleaning- Your pools walls, floors and steps should be cleaned at least once a week. The skimmer baskets and pump should also be cleaned frequently.
4. Water Testing- Chemical health should be tested at least once a week, when it is hot outside the chemicals should be tested more frequently.
5. Water Balancing & Sanitation- to keep your pool sanitized and clear of viruses and bacteria you will need the appropriate chemicals to balance your pool water. Vistancia Pool Care can help test the water when we come to maintenance your pool.
Certified Pool Operator and Technician Mike Sullivan