Understanding the basics in pool care can get help you between visits from Vistancia Pool Care. So, where do we start? There are about 5 categories when it comes to pool care:
1. Circulation- Healthy water is kept by moving the water around in your pool. This is done by the pump that circulates water through the filtration system and back into the pool.
2. Filtration- Vistancia pool care helps follow regular filter maintenance to help remove dirt and debri from your swimming pool.
3. Cleaning- Your pools walls, floors and steps should be cleaned at least once a week. The skimmer baskets and pump should also be cleaned frequently.
4. Water Testing- Chemical health should be tested at least once a week, when it is hot outside the chemicals should be tested more frequently.
5. Water Balancing & Sanitation- to keep your pool sanitized and clear of viruses and bacteria you will need the appropriate chemicals to balance your pool water. Vistancia Pool Care can help test the water when we come to maintenance your pool.
Traveling? As pools can turn green quickly in AZ heat it is important to have your pool professionally managed during your vacation
If you are planning a vacation this summer that lasts longer than a few days we suggest that your pool be professionally managed. Here are a few reasons to have your pool serviced while you are gone.
While the heat rises during the summers in Arizona it is hard to keep the water from turning green. Algae grows more rapidly with higher temperatures. Lack of chemicals and the heat can surprise you and turn your water green overnight. Your pool will need cleaning at least once while you are gone. Besides the algae pools can also become damaged from debris if not properly cleared.
Come home to a clean sparkling pool with pH levels that are correct. Pool service professionals are better than a neighbor that is not educated on how to take care of a pool during summer months.
Arizona is notorious for their monsoons in the summer. If you have not prepared your pool area, your pool can become damaged. If furniture is not stored properly it can scrape or even chip your pools surface. Storms can also cause electrical surges that can cause devastation your pool's electronic devices. Vistancia pool care will ensure that your pool is kept safe while you are away.
Certified Pool Operator and Technician Mike Sullivan